• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Saw a Unimog S.E.E today

Josh

Didnt get a picture as i was driving at the time, but i was wondering if it was anyone who happens to be on this forums, it was about 10am today, right off I-205 and Highway 213 heading towards Estacada. i was going to opposite in my deuce towing my cruiser, just wondering if its anyone here.

i have to say being the first ive see in the real world, they are pretty cool looking and it was bouncing pretty hard just driving down the road, didnt appear to be to stable.

for those who dont know what a S.E.E. is

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/UNIMOG_excavator.JPEG

saddamsnightmare

September 9th, 2009.

Dear Josh:

As the SEE has a shorter wheelbase then a standard Unimog with a lot more overhanging weight.... I bet it did bounce. BUT they are faster then anything short of a HMME tractor, as they can do 40-45 MPH on the road. Usually SEE's are hauled on tractor trailers from jobsite to jobsite......but I'd still like to have one to go with my Swiss S404.114
troop carrier Unimog ( I guess my fairy godmother will have to cough one up, as these babies aren't cheap)...:-D

Cheers,

Kyle F. McGrogan

N.B. and it beats digging a gun emplacement with ye old folding shovel, as the wise old sages have said before:p

Verkstad

for those who dont know what a S.E.E. is [URL said:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/eb/UNIMOG_excavator.JPEG[/url]
Too bad this picture is not a SEE tractor.
Its a Case MB494 done up in a cammie paintjob.

But in all fairness. Its reasonably close depiction of a SEE tractor.
Jakob

Also the picture is inverted 180 deg., note the airintake and fueltank is on wrong sides.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks