• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Expired ID

Pawnshop

My EUC went to BC about three weeks ago and was getting a bit anxious as my last one only took a week to go through, I found out what the holdup was today. Brandie sent me an email this morning stating the BC didn't like the scanned copy of my DL renewal. My DL expired on my birthday this year and Texas issues a paper temoprary license to be used while you are waiting for the new DL to arrive in the mail. I emailed a color photograph of my expired DL and a scan of the Temporary DL along with my EUC to GL and they accepted it and sent it to BC that way. Apparently BC didn't like it and asked Brandie to get it fixed. I don't know if the holdup was that it was a temp DL or that the COPY of the temp DL was not in color. Either way I happened to get my DL in the mail this morning so I photographed it and emailed it to Brandie and she sent it on to BC so hopefuly it will be approved soon.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Ya know what?
Brandie is a super sharp troop. She has helped me alot.
Once she realized I was retarded she led me thru stuff several times and got my stuff approved.

I vote Brandie for President or CEO of GL!!!:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks