• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need Guidance to do the EUC right

velociT

Ok guys, won my first G/L deuce yesterday.

Just got the email, so now I need to know exactly what I need to send in.

I thought the EUC was a form, but now I see it's a E-Form.

I need to know what to send where and in what order (form, drivers license, etc_

I will also be having it shipped to me, so I need to know what release forms I need.

Thanks in advance,

Sean

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you use the EUC E-Form it is preaty easy if you are doing this as an individual and not a company.

Enter the following, (Each box will prompt you)

Event Number
Personal Info

Section I
1 - check other and type Individual
2 - personal
3 - hobbyist
4 - Not Applicable
5a,b - Not Applicable
6a,b - Not Applicable
7 - Not Applicable

Sec II
1a - check box - for intended use
1b - Not Applicable
1c - check box
1d - Not Applicable
1e - Not Applicable three times
1f - Not Applicable
1g - Not Applicable

Additional Info - NONE

Sec IV
4 - Check Citizen

Sign and date.

Fax this form to the EUC office or the chat line fax number. On the cover sheet put your buyer number and Sale number. I also put "Copy of Drivers License on File". EUC office - 480-596-4480, Chat office - 480-367-1450. If you send it to the Chat office they will send an email that they received it and forward it to the EUC office.

The easiest way to send your ID is to take closeup digital photo, rename it to your name and buyer number and email it to info@govliquidation.com. Scaning usually doesn't work with the new hologram licenses.

After they receive all your info they will have you sign a one time Export form.

Then you wait.

Once you receive your Paid-In-Full invoice it will have a release for someone else to pick it up. Call the locations and inform them you will be having someone else pick it up. It will need to be signed and dated.

Warthog

Last edited:

Divemaster920

Banned
Just give them the facts that they ask for. Use the words that drop down in the boxes. Not a big deal. You will have to take a digital photo of your drivers license and e-mail to them also.

1qwkgoat

I filled mine out the way Warthog described above. I also took a digital pic of my DL. I got on live chat with Hiedi she had me email them all with Attn to her. Later that day my EUC was sent to Battle Creek, Heidi was a real help. It has been at BC for 29 days now. So be prepared to wait once it gets to battle creek.

jimm1009

Send them the Export Letter at the same time so you don't have to wait for them to tell you that you need it.
I have a copy that you can have if you need it but I also placed it in a post earlier this year with the EUC too.
Or I can e-mail it to you which is probably better anyway.
jimm1009

jimm1009@yahoo.com

I won't be available tomorrow as I will be on the road for 15 hours so get with me today or Sunday.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Send them the Export Letter at the same time so you don't have to wait for them to tell you that you need it.
I have a copy that you can have if you need it but I also placed it in a post earlier this year with the EUC too.
jimm1009

jimm1009@yahoo.com

I won't be available tomorrow as I will be on the road for 15 hours so get with me today or Sunday.

It would be nice if they had it listed on the Forms page. I have my original copy somewhere.

Nonotagain

when you use the euc e-form it is preaty easy if you are doing this as an individual and not a company.

Enter the following, (each box will prompt you)

event number
personal info

don't forget to list USA for your place of birth.

section i
1 - check other and type individual
2 - personal
3 - hobbyist
4 - not applicable
5a,b - not applicable
6a,b - not applicable
7 - not applicable

sec ii end use/user information not applicable
1a - check box - for intended use
1b - not applicable
1c - check box
1d - not applicable
1e - not applicable three times
1f - not applicable
1g - not applicable

additional info - none

sec iv
4 - check citizen

sign and date.

Fax this form to the euc office or the chat line fax number. On the cover sheet put your buyer number and sale number. I also put "copy of drivers license on file". Euc office - 480-596-4480, chat office - 480-367-1450. If you send it to the chat office they will send an email that they received it and forward it to the euc office.

The easiest way to send your id is to take closeup digital photo, rename it to your name and buyer number and email it to info@govliquidation.com. Scaning usually doesn't work with the new hologram licenses.

After they receive all your info they will have you sign a one time export form.

Then you wait.

Once you receive your paid-in-full invoice it will have a release for someone else to pick it up. Call the locations and inform them you will be having someone else pick it up. It will need to be signed and dated.

Warthog
see items listed in red.

1qwkgoat

jimm1009

jimm1009@yahoo.com

I got on Livechat before I submitted my EUC and hiedi emailed me the export letter

roscoe

Don't be surprised if it comes back for revisions. I sent my second EUC form in, identical to my first after the required revisions, and it came back for revisions. I think it depends on who is looking it over.

JAYHAWK 1962

ok guys is it better to do these things as an individual or a business? i have done all mine as business and am coming close to 45 days on my first win and euc has been sent to battle creek. any ideas thanks

onegmjack

Daniel handled my ECU,he emailed me back every time I emailed.He also sent phone number.Anwered everytime I called.With the cell phone age I don't have a home phone
any more.I put in none in the phone number box.He sent a revision,had me put in my cell phone.It was in my uncles name,I was going to get my own,but his son did not want it
anymore.Daniel did a good job on mine.

bassetdeuce

Daniel handled my ECU,he emailed me back every time I emailed.He also sent phone number.Anwered everytime I called.With the cell phone age I don't have a home phone
any more.I put in none in the phone number box.He sent a revision,had me put in my cell phone.It was in my uncles name,I was going to get my own,but his son did not want it
anymore.Daniel did a good job on mine.
Lucky You.

Must not be the same Daniel. This one didn't email at all yet claims he did, lies about not recieving the EUC, incorrectly says revisions are needed then says oh ok theyre not needed after leaving you hanging for a week, disappears for days at time leaving your EUC to sit in the pile for whenever he comes back, lies about submitting the EUC to BC leaving your status "pending" for weeks, etc..

Brandi is great, Heidi is great, Meredith in CS is great, Daniel is incompetent at the very best.

1qwkgoat

I guess I was lucky. heidi helped me get mine through GL in 1 day. My hang up has been at Battle Creek.

Last I heard from a friend that works at battle creek the computers where down on friday. He does not work in the DRMS department, first thing he said when talked to me was " it's sad 2 women trying to do all the EUC's on computers that seemed to be plagued with problems

bassetdeuce

I guess I was lucky. heidi helped me get mine through GL in 1 day. My hang up has been at Battle Creek.

Last I heard from a friend that works at battle creek the computers where down on friday. He does not work in the DRMS department, first thing he said when talked to me was " it's sad 2 women trying to do all the EUC's on computers that seemed to be plagued with problems
Battle Creek has been reliable for me so far (knock on wood). I have had good luck with GL until event 4600.

xmission

Heres an export letter

Make sure you put all your personal information in highlighted red

Cheers!

I'm new to all of this, but just bought two dueces today. I read the form, but have little idea what it is about.

What is the purpose of an export letter? Do I need it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks