• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

SUV: Russian Way

That would be fun to drive to work. :grin: I wonder what the big lever on the drivers left is.

Matt
The mechanical gear stick was replaced with electronic joystick which is connected to electro driven gear box. Now they can switch the gears as easy as on a video game[FONT=&quot][/FONT], before one had to have a huge muscle power to switch the gear on that [FONT=&quot][/FONT]Russian tough thing.

Wrench Wench

Some more creative uses Russians find for their own military surplus trucks... and other things.

English Russia » Travel Russia Cars

Some of my faves:

The tiny winch on the front of that snow cat.

"Oh sure, he parks the truck, but I have to fill it up!"

The Aeroflot helicopter turned into ... a snow cat? an ATV? I'm not really sure what that is.

I'm sure lots of these scenes will be familiar to lots of you guys.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks