• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

General Preview Question

blacktop_one

I'll be heading to San Antonio next week to preview a few things. Question is, what are you allowed to do? Can you try to start the trucks or are you limited to just putting an eyeball on it to see if its what you want to bid on or not?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Every site I have been to has allowed me to pretty much do whatever I needed to do except actually drive the vehicle around the lot.
I understand the liability issues there.

I would say it's gonna depend on the rappore you are able to establish with the GL rep when you arrive at whatever location and how much they have and how many customers etc.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't know about San Antonio but the sites I've been to they haven't complained about trying to start them. Most places get a little upset if you try and move them though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks