• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

blue angel

Speedy

it is a military aircraft.
not sure if the mods would approve (feel free to delete if it isnt allowed)

#7 Blue Angel taking off for CNE show in Toronto.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMx7YS0_4s0[/media]

I have allot of footage of the Blue Angels, Fat Albert, Snow Angels etc.. need to go thru.

rampstrike

i fell in love with this video when i first saw it way back when. i was still on active duty then.i retired after 23 years in naval aviation in 1992. this video still kind of chokes me up with pride when hear/watch it. i would love to know where to get a dvd of it. thanks for the memories !

hi-revr

One of the test flights Boeing performs on F-18's and F-15's built here in St Louis is a wheels up verticle take-off on full after-burner. It is one of the most incredible displays of power known to man. It still gives me chills and I've seen it maybe a hundred times over the years. I think the F-15 goes from brake release to 30,000ft in 60 seconds.

I wonder how long it will be before I can afford a used onefat lady sings???

todds112

One of the few good things about growing up in Dayton, OH was the airshow. Seeing the Blue Angels perform was something I looked forward to all year long. Thunderbirds are awesome too, but I gotta say I'm a bit partial to the Angels.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks