• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Accurate Diesel in Orlando, FL

lavarok

I recently needed to replace the IP on my m1010. Accurate Diesel in Orlando did the job.

Rebuilt pump installed with fresh intake gaskets and new return lines on the injectors for ~ 676 before tax. The pump itself was $381. The truck runs perfect now, better than before.

They rebuild/provide pumps of all sizes, injectors, and turbo chargers.
Biz card attached for those in the central FL area. Ask for Tim.

I am not affiliated with them nor will I receive anything from them for this recommendation. They were recommended to me by a local international dealer. I couldn't be happier.

Attachments

FL_Frank

Hey Ian, thanks for the info! The one thing on the deuce I can't really work on and adjust properly is that injector pump, so good to know someone local is competent with them.

Thanks,
-Frank

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Do they do the Deuce pumps (they're Bosch, aren't they?)?

lavarok

Yes. Tim told me they do quite a few, especially for other shops that don't want to deal with them. MV turbos as well.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks