• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tim over at Yermo/Barstow

DoctorCheney223

Hi Folks,

I want to let everybody know that Tim M. over at Barstow answered questions for us and guided us through the lot preview and it's much appreciated. He had several haulers moving trucks/trailers/generators and his plate appeared to be full but he still took the time to help us out.

Excellent customer service from the Yermo/Barstow GL.

thanks,
Ron

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Folks,

I want to let everybody know that Tim M. over at Barstow answered questions for us and guided us through the lot preview and it's much appreciated. He had several haulers moving trucks/trailers/generators and his plate appeared to be full but he still took the time to help us out.

Excellent customer service from the Yermo/Barstow GL.

thanks,
Ron
He's pretty good - took care of us when we picked up mine and post/previewed it.

FLYINGWRENCH

Yermo-Barstow, Yes, I AGREE, now VERY accommodating, thanks to Tim.
Though I have a hard time believing that anyone would think the predecessor anything other then ~~^^~~?....CH ARMING.

Flyingwrench
( Hoping there's room for the humor here moderator..)

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
I have to agree I have picked up many items there over the years and he is a vast improvement over his predesessor.
Yermo-Barstow, Yes, I AGREE, now VERY accommodating, thanks to Tim.
Though I have a hard time believing that anyone would think the predecessor anything other then ~~^^~~?....CH ARMING.

Flyingwrench
( Hoping there's room for the humor here moderator..)

So they canned that A-hole?, good!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks