• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 or M151a2 wanted

panzerjunky

Hello Fellas
I tried asking this before but worded my proposal incorectly and used wording not aproved by this board but.... I shall try again but a little more P.C.
I am looking for a running, stopping mostly complete M-38 or M151A2 restoration canidate as I want to do a frame off restoration.
My question goes out to anyone whe has to manny projects and cash is not the motivating reason to part with your jeep.
I have several collector grade items that I am willing to trade either in full or partial
obviously dependent on the condition of the vehicle you are selling.
Should you have such an item or know someone who does please drop me a PM.
Thanks Jerry

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Jerry...I think there is a place in classifieds where you can post this and it will stay current for a long time.
Here it will prolly just go down to the bottom of the front page and disappear.

Click on the Resourses button on top of the front page then "classifieds" and try to figure it out or maybe ask a mod for help....wish I could help more but obviously I'm retarded and besides...you can't get any of my "toys"...LOL:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks