• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M31C Pedestal mount

Marines42

So I happen to be a fortunate soul and have a Browning 1919A4. I also have an M38 which I plan to install an M31 pedestal mount into so I can mount it. My M38 doesn't appear to have ever had a mount and I would like to see pictures if any of you have them of where the bolts are mounted and how it is installed. Do any of you fine gents happen to have an M31C and some pictures you might share?:-D

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BMGparts.com, $649. Look under the body right above the rear pumpkin and you will see the rectangular mounting bracket up against the bottom of the body.

Marines42

BMGparts.com, $649. Look under the body right above the rear pumpkin and you will see the rectangular mounting bracket up against the bottom of the body.

I know where to get the mount (a lot less than from BMG parts) but do you just drill through the body where the bracket is on the frame? There are no holes in the floor pan that I can see.

68t

the holes will have to be drilled, go under the jeep and fine the bracket that support the pedestal . then drill small hole, or use punch to mark that place so you can drill from top of jeep, it would be ruff to drill from under jeep. i got a m38a1 and a 45 mb, they do not have the pedestal or the hole drilled for the pedestal. i am going to build my pedestal, i got the drawing or pattern and the parts. i got 30 or 50 cal to put on jeep.

68t

hi amnon , i will email you the drawing i got . what the club doing veterans day. we will have about 20 mv for our parade and event. i get all your club emails. wendell [shalon]:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks