• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Invoice

TadB

Fairly new at this GL thing. I've just gotten an invioce for a duece i bought a month and a half ago. I dont see where it says paid in full. my EUC status says sent to Battle Creek. Whats going on? Can I pick it up?

Carl_in_NH

No - your status will change to "customer notified" and the invoice you download will be marked "paid in full" once the EUC clears. Until then, you're in a holding pattern.

Nonotagain

Fairly new at this GL thing. I've just gotten an invioce for a duece i bought a month and a half ago. I dont see where it says paid in full. my EUC status says sent to Battle Creek. Whats going on? Can I pick it up?
You did not receive an "Official Invoice" from GL. You received a lot summary.

When you receive the "Official Invoice" it will be be available for downloading by clicking the link on the lot summary.

You only receive the paid in full invoice after the EUC clears.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks