• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Wiring Diagram

SGT FROST

Can a fellow soldier show a wiring diagram for the 12 pin light switch , on I could print a copy from my printer. I thought this would take hours to tag and install the attached wires . Thanks For Your Help And Time. Dan....

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Welcome to the site!

I will help you if you'll show us your Jeep! :p

Try this:

MILITARY VEHICLES: M-SERIES LIGHT SWITCH

I just had to do this, as the former civvy owners of my M38A1 tied a bunch of civvy wiring into the harness and I had to undo it.

Attachments

SGT FROST

Portrait Photographer

I retired from professional portrait photography after 20 yrs , because I am not computer literate ,and also the 26 grand to up grade from the Hasselblad 2 1/4 sq format. I have a bunch of prints Iwill mail you on tuesday for a hamburger today. I just do not know how to do the transfer to emails my imaging .I bought MD75879 three weeks ago it is in great condition but was set up for a snow plow which is the first Item to sell . I will purchase the TM for this vehicle as soon as all my ebay purchased Items come in . As for no-pics nojeep I am aware of your thoughts ,At this time I am also in the middle of a Factory Five Cobra build, for which I own car #4299 I purchased 2002 . It was once said He Who Dies With The Most Toys Wins. Thanks for yourtime,Dan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks