• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

need help dealing with GL

croftonaviation

First EUC sent by mail with copys of DL and passport. forgot my DL would expire in 2 weeks. No good we need another copy of a new one. Ok went early renewed it mailed it priority mail. They told me on the 15th what they needed. mailed it off on the 16th priority mail, leaving from ky. As of today no one there knows anything. any ideas on who to contact. I don't want to loose 25% of my money because something is sitting on someones desk. I have emailed brandi in the euc dept, and have gotten no reply. And my phone call with "customer service" was a no go as well. sugestions appreciated.

Tom

ARYankee

I'm not to up on the priority mail thing but does it require a signature when it's received? If not then I would try calling Brandi and tell her your concern and what you did. She is the best that I have dealt with.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
try the live chat, Brandi and Heidi are the best to deal with. You can E-mail a GOOD quality color scan of your DL to info@govliquidation.com just as you get on live chat and ask them to verify receipt of it and send it on the the EUC department.

croftonaviation

I don't know, I think Brandi might be reading the forums over here. Less than an hour after I posted she e-mailed me it was on it's way to battle creek. Thanks for the help guys. Now hopefully just a little bit longer.

frodobaggins

I know some of you guys are 'old school', but e-mail is the only good way to deal with GL.
Stop faxing and mailing things to them, it never works out well !!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks