• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

membership

eddiec

As I am sure that almost everyone on the forum has seen a MVPA sticker, noone has yet to ask the obvious, why don't we have a STEEL SOLDIERS sticker to let people know that we belong to the best mv club in the nation? I personally would not care how much they would cost. the money collected would help in the financing of Steel Soldiers. It would also be of help in a lot of other matters.
If someone was to go to a city or county, or state meeting on the banning of mv's in their area, and told the rule makers that they belonged to a group that talked on the internet, their response would probably be (oh well), but, if that same individual was to voice his/her opinion, and then state that they belonged to a nation wide MV association, I do believe that their voice would be heard just a little bit louder. Especially when the leaders look at the number of voters, and voters relatives and friends would be involved.
Just my opinion, not that I am right, but it couldn't hurt.

Dieselsmoke

There was a Steel Soldiers store, but that was before the big site crash so not sure if it's still there or not. Lance had designed some kickass logos for the decals, I never did manage to get any of them before the big crash happened.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I'd take a bumper sticker and a magnet. Magnet for my SuperCrew :rofl: and a sticker for my truck.....when I get one :oops:

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hey guys, the Cafepress store is still open for business. All of the procedes go back to the site. Eventually Mike and I will have an official store set up at one of our houses where we will stock stickers, T's, etc... so we can have better quality control and make more money for the site too.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
So can we expect some of the stuff from the (cafepress) store to be available at Aberdeen?

I think that's a swell idea.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
The store is still up as Adam found out. There won't be any of the CafePress stuff at Aberdeen as they make it as you buy it. I am planning on some stickers and T's for the show though. There will be a new store where SS branded T's etc.... will be sold, along with lots of other goodies. It'll be here soon. I promise!

Elwenil

Take your time, Chris. We aren't going anywhere, lol. We appreciate all the work you, Mike and the others put into the site for us.

This topic has come up before and I suggested a contest to design the sticker/logo. Put up the artwork and we can vote on it via the poll feature.
Chris and I have exchanged some PM's over the topic as well whereas I could print them up and offer them through the site here or on the cafe express site.

But......I am probably the biggest procrastinator since this is what I do for a living. I have the excuse that I am too busy building a house at the present. I know, kick me in the back 40 and maybe I'll offer up the first draft for rebuttal.

How about it? You guys had a T-shirt art contest that Little John won for artwork about oh..... 2-3 years ago?

Get some artwork together and I can make them. Won't be more'n a couple of bucks since I can mail them in an envelope - ok so postage is going up to $.41 cents May 14th.

colyork

can we request new items be made? How about a black windbreaker with steejsoldiers.com on the back in yellow. or od with black letters/

carguy455

How about shirts, hats, jackets etc in OD, or Military brown or Sand, heck, cammo , Strata blue , Navy Gray , etc...MILITARY COLORS OR BLACK ! White tee's are done to DEATH ! We need to be DIFFERENT !!! Tough, rugged,etc.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I do like black t-shirts and sweaters........after they get dirty, you can wash them and you can't really tell.

White? Better not do anything other than sit on the sofa in them....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks