• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fluctuations in Inventory

handsomep

Last month there seemed to be quite a bit more on the GL site. Does the inventory usually fluctuate like this. In terms of vehicles, it seems to be slim pickings right now.

Isaac-1

I picked up something at the local site a week or two ago, while there I asked if they had anything interesting coming up and was told that they had very little, and most stuff was being shipped out (I don't know where too), but have to wonder if the better/lighter stuff is going to the new GL warehouse in Oklahoma.

Chief_919

I picked up something at the local site a week or two ago, while there I asked if they had anything interesting coming up and was told that they had very little, and most stuff was being shipped out (I don't know where too), but have to wonder if the better/lighter stuff is going to the new GL warehouse in Oklahoma.
Yep, and I have a strong feeling it is shipped at taxpayer expense.

Some Congressman needs to take a sharp look at how the taxpayers are paying the bill so GL can consolidate and have lower costs on their end.

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
It's the end of the fiscal year. Money runs out for shipping stuff and the units have to hold onto it until they get more money in Oct-Nov-Dec or when bozo decides to sign off on the bill. Be patient.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks