• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M812 Value

hot rod deuce

So i ve been thinkin, and i think i want an 813. then ill put my wrecker body on it. What is the going rate for one with the 250 cummins? Kinda want a nicer one because my wrecker needs some work. Then i have a 400 HP 855 that would ALMOST bolt in(jake brake equipped might i add). time and ambition permit maybe a crew cab there too,alsmot done with hte first.

mangus580

A buddy of mine just bought an 812 bridge truck, with a bad engine, Good engine included in can, for 4k.....

Got more pics of your crew cab??? ;-)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That wrecker is quite complex and I think the truck has a reinforced frame. Has lockout bars on the springs too. Might just be easier to swap the Cummins and other niceties from the 813 to the wecker including cab.

hot rod deuce

yeah plus it would be the wrong wheel base, thats basicly what i was thinkin. Then if i can try to use the 1400's but that will through the jacks all off. never the less i was thinkin one of them might be cheaper than a cargo truck or tractor because they are over 8'6" right? with duals.

mangus580

the 812 is overwidth. Also kenny, the 812 does have the reinforced frame. Not sure about the locout bars though. I can get some pics of one, if there is any need....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks