• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M530-Want to hear from you

boomer

I was talking to another mv collector, and the subject got on mv's you don't see too often. We got to the M530, and between us, both being knowledgable came up with a lot.
So, I want to hear from the guys that have them, and 1. if it's original (chassis/Body), 2. model (A,B or C), 3. year & make (body too) and 4. photo's are nice.

Note: I know there are related posts on the 530- so I will save you the trouble. Also, (for lack of a better word) no spam. If you want to say hi to someone, or find out if they are going to the next event- contact them direct, with your own post.
Thanks, Boomer

gmayor

Here's one in Missouri, looking to sell. 1973 had a life with fire department at Fort Leonard Wood until it ended up with local fire dept, then back to GSA for auction five or six years ago when I bought it.

Attachments

Last edited:

jasonjc

I've got a 530C have too get back too you on the year and stuff. I got it from Gmayor afew years ago. Needs a lot of work yet.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks