• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

euc cetificate approval

jbk

i won a gl auction on a generator and have to summit a euc form. i filled it out and plan on emailing monday. i started reading some freq. asked question part and it stated it would take up to 45 days for first time bidders to get approval. can some of you tell me how i can expect it to go. i have to wait 45 days to retrieve my generator?

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
It can take anywhere from 4 days to 45 days....it depends on how fast GL sends it to Battle Creek (BC) and whether BC is going to do any work that particular month or not...LOL

Also, don't mail it in. Unlike stated in the instructions, you will need a COLOR scan of your drivers license (a perfect copy they will tell you, must be easily readable) E-mail the stuff to info@govliquidation.com Monday morning during business hours (GL's, not yours) and then get on live chat right after you mail it and ask the person nicely to verify receipt of the e-mail and forward it to the EUC department.

Have your bidder number, the e-mail address you sent it from handy because they will probably ask to verify the e-mail

Isaac-1

Their is a whole section on this forum just to talk about EUC's filling them out, etc. take a look there as there is a lot of good information. My first EUC last year took a bit over a month ( that is at Battle Creek, there was about a week worth of doing revisions (3) based on little things that the GL staff caught (not applicable being misspelled in one place, my name being listed slightly different on my drivers license than my GL account, changing Farm use to Personal Use in one place, etc) , the ones sense have taken about a week or so. The key is to make sure GL received everything quickly before your initial deadline, I scan everything and email it now since they require a COLOR copy/scan of the drivers license even though they still have not updated this on the web page. Get on live chat, before sending the email with the attachments, tell them you are sending it and ask for them to confirm receipt, they are VERY BAD about loosing faxes/emails then blaming their computer system/ fax machine for being out of paper.

Ike

p.s. If your physical address and mailing address that will come up in public databases does not match (such as getting mail at a PO Box) send along proof of your physical address (some people use utility bills, I have a Coast Guard Documented boat, so use my boat documentation since it has Dept of Homeland Security in big letters at the top which I hope they may think is more official looking than some local power company bill)

Carl_in_NH

Like folks say, it's all over the map for processing times. My first EUC was a generator - took 9 business days for that EUC. Just bought another generator a couple weeks ago, sent the EUC in Friday morning, and was cleared for pick-up that following Tuesday evening. Expect the worst in terms of delay, and hope for the best.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks