• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ending prices last week, Ft Sam?

blacktop_one

Did anyone happen to capture the ending prices for the deuces at Ft. Sam last week? I won one of them but am just curious how a couple of the others ended. Closed watchlist doesn't seem to work this time. Thanks!

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The only way to know what an item went for is to either watch it the auction close or to have bid on it and look at the price in "bid history". The prices in the closed watchlist are always way off.

KsM715

I dont think the watch list works for demil b and q items, or something like that (trucks and trailers) you have to bid on it and then check the bid history pages

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks