• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My first deuce finally here

1qwkgoat

So far it has been awesome. My transport guy charged the Batt's it fired right up. Built air pressure, brakes are solid, fluid was full. Oil slightly low, tranny, t case, axles all full. coolant full. All guages and lights work(except the right halve of the guage panel). Both air wipers cycle fine. Winch leaked slighly at first. troop seats are wood but are solid, bows are solid. 3 color camo cargo cover appears brand new. Only had one low tire. Heater works good. This week flushing cooling system changing oil and changing fuel filters. .

The only thing I could really use is the winshield seals. Anybody know where I can get a good deal on some?

I have a bunch of pics of it on the computer at home, i'll add tonight

here's some from the GL auction

Attachments

Carl_in_NH

Congratulations on your new truck.

I bought my windshield weather stripping from OD Iron. I'll be buying more - my just-received second truck also needs it.

1qwkgoat

Spent last night changing the oil and the fuel filters. I know one thing I will be buying the secondary filter spin on conversion from jatonka. Started flushing the coolant system should be done with that by the end of the week. Then the winshield weather stripping and it'll be ready for winter.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks