• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

My New M1009

Amtracker

Hi,

I finally got around to titling and registering my M1009 and felt it was an appropriate time to show it off a little. I got it down at John Winslow's in North Carolina, and they are great people there. While I was there, I test drove a deuce, and I think I could get used to that!

Anyways, it runs great, everyone laughs at first since I wear a suit to work but drive "that thing", but in the end, everyone likes it, and I enjoy driving it daily.

I want to keep it as close to stock as possible, but I'm considering updating the lightbulbs all around outside to LEDs if I can find some that fit in the sockets.

Attachments

Amtracker

Youll be all sweaty in your suit when you get to work in VA summer w no a/c.
I guess that's when the 3/55 AC comes into play... 3 windows down, 55mph. Either that, drive the regular car, or just drive it on Fridays and weekends.

I'm not worried about the rest of them- I haven't had anyone criticize or hate on it yet. All complimentary so far.

Is there anybody else in the Richmond Area in here?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks