• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Need M1009 seat belts

REGULATOR

Rear seat belt

I need BACKSEAT pieces

Just to tag along, I need the left and right REAR pieces that bolt to the floor, both of mine were broken when I picked the truck up..

only rear seatbelt I have that works is the middle one.

tedstrucks

I have both front and rear, left and right. The plastic part that makes the belt "stand up" on the front ones are broken. It's been YEARS since I have seen one that wasn't broken. Email me or call me with your needs.
Ted
tedhls@veriqikdsl.com
334-983-1092

niferous

Also to tag along...

I am looking for the parts of the front seat belt that attach to the floor. Mine are all cracked and falling over and LMC truck doesn't sell them with the plastic to that they stand up.

tedstrucks

Good luck on finding unbroken "stand up" pieces. Like I said, it's been YEARS since I saw good ones. And I've probably had or looked at 500 M1009s.
Of course, a lot of new ones may turn up at OKC tomorrow. Wierder things have happened. Obama was elected president.

stampy

Does anyone have the rear glass for a M1009 tailgate? and close to NC so I can pick it up? I could also use the driver plastic belt retainer ( the thing that holds the belt up beside the seat)

Buckmaw

I got on craigslist and found a dude parting out some blazers and suburbans...
Got all the seatbelt parts I needed, plus a jack and handle and a radio for $30.

Just look around... they are not military

zyrtecx

The local auto glass company here in western nc can get the m1009 tailgate glass, but it is only availabe in green and dark tint, no clear tint as came in the m1009...

CUCV85

Also to tag along...

I am looking for the parts of the front seat belt that attach to the floor. Mine are all cracked and falling over and LMC truck doesn't sell them with the plastic to that they stand up.
:idea:Use Zip Ties - back corner of seat, that'd keep them up!
I removed the plastic cover.

Last edited:

cfish

Where can I find the rear sealt belts? I have the two male ends that are mounted near the fender wells, I need the two female ends. Also where exactly do the female ends mount? Floor? Seat? or other?

HAWKMAN

Where can I find the rear sealt belts? I have the two male ends that are mounted near the fender wells, I need the two female ends. Also where exactly do the female ends mount? Floor? Seat? or other?
The buckle ends mount to the plate that locks the seat to the floor. I've got several of these with buckles available if you don't find them elsewhere.

boomer431

You can make the belts stand up if the plastic sheath is not busted up too bad. I cut a piece of plastic from an old mud flap I had lying around the shop. Remove the belt from the truck. Cut the plastic so it slides inside the sheath, bend it 90 at t he the bottom and drill a hole for the bolt. The plastic should be sturdy enough to hold it straight but pliable to let the belt flex.:p

Alredneck

Banned
If interested in parts I have all the parts yall are looking for and then some. THey are located in Memphis, TN. I have about 5 M1009s and 3 M1008s ( M1008 have not arrived yet and most parts will be staying but some will go ) for various parts and good glass.

I would be interested in trade for good rear taillight lenses if someone has a few!

Lane I could put these in a box if youre in a rush or bring them with your trailers when things get sorted out!

wired1000

My truck (M1009) is missing the rear seat belts. I have the two male ends that mount to the floor on the outside edges, but the female parts and the middle belt are missing. I had ordered seat belts from LMC truck, but am not happy with how they bolt in and look. Does anyone have spares of these? Alternatively, is there a civy truck that used the same parts that I can track down?

Thanks in advance...

wired1000

Whoa! An M1009 is a K5 blazer???? I thought it had a somewhat familiar shape...

Seriously though, I ordered replacement seatbelts from LMC Truck and they were not the same. Can you confirm that the civy blazer belts are the same as the ones used in MV's?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks