• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ammo tray ID?

Artillerydan

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello,

They both fit the MK64 and MK93 Gun Mounts. The big one is for the MK19 40mm ammo cans mainly but is used for everything that fits those mounts. The small one is for the .50 cal ammo can. The M60, M249, M240, MK19 and the M2 will all fit in the MK64 and MK93 mounts they just have different adapters to make them "fit". They sell for 40.00 to 75.00 for the big ones and the small ones for 20.00 to 40.00. the problem is there are more brackets than gun mounts available sooooo. I would be interested but I all ready have extras and would not offer very much for them.:cry:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks