• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Still stumped

masonbytrade

So I'm out of ideas. The M1008 will run fine for about 15 minutes and then start to surge and stumble. No problems at idle. And it actually ran fine for two days (80 highway miles) with no symptoms. I've replaced all the rubber lines, all the even slightly rusted fuel lines, new tank, new lift pump, been through a few fresh filters without a change in symptoms, clean air filter, cleaned the return valve in IP, timing checked out ok on pump and it was rebuilt recently. I've been to two shops now and no one can find the problem. The truck will run fine in town at 30mph for a longer time, but the symtoms come and go otherwise. I could really use some direction.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks