• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m35a2 in frankfort sold for $4100 or $4200

greenjeepster

Looked like a fresh rebuild to me. All new paint, interior, brand new winch. I would guess that to the right person it is worth twice what was payed for it.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I have seen them go higher. Some people don't have time to tinker and want one finished. I would have gone private seller for that price.

tsmall07

Everything in that auction was higher than I expected. I imagine it had something to do with them deleting more than half the trucks from the auction the day before it was supposed to end.

greenjeepster

I have seen them go higher. Some people don't have time to tinker and want one finished. I would have gone private seller for that price.
I think for some people there is added value to be able to say that this is a original military rebuild rather than "I did this myself with paint from Walmart and parts from Autozone":-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks