• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Frankfort New Deuce W/W

Heavysteven

Just won my first Deuce on GL. Looking foward to picking it up(EUC pending). I was so exicted last night i could not sleep. Hope she is ready for the trip home. Its going to be an adventure. I am activatly looking for any heading to Frankfort for a pickup please PM me.

M35A2 W/W

Attachments

bc35339

Is that truck # 45?? I think I bid on it . looks to be a great looking truck. Ive got 2 truck in Frankfort A non winch from last sale and winch truck 44 from yesterdays sale. This is my 3rd and I still didnt get any sleep. Its just an exciting the third time around!!!
Goodluck on the truck!

Heavysteven

LOT 6945 Order Number / Type 2342625 Y7
MANUFACTURER- AM GENERAL CORP. MODEL-M35A2 2 1/2 TON 6X6 CAR
Located At: KY, Franklin, Frankfort

Great, it's 6945.

Kept waking up and says "I have a deuce with a winch"

velociT

I'm waiting for my first EUC to clear also.

I'm on Day 23 today.

Couple other members got their first EUC's back this week, 35 and 37 calendar days respectively.

1qwkgoat

heavy don't worry they will charge your card in short time. The collecting money part they are good about doing. The rest is luck of the draw, if anything comes up get on the livechat. through my experience Heidi on live chat was extremely helpful. Did you sign and send in a export letter? sometimes Battle Creek will want one, and it may take GL a week before they notify you of it. I had heard this so I asked heidi for one and sent it in with my EUC.

Good Luck.

VelociT hang in there. I can now say from experience it's worth the wait.

1qwkgoat

It looks like you have a cargo cover in the bed. The supports have the fiberglass/plastic legs. Wonder if the front panel is also laying in the bed?

JCKnife

That's a nice one! About the only thing I can add that you can't already see, is that is has a springer seat.

Heavysteven

Thanks for the help guys. Still exicted, only hard part now is getting through the GL paperwork.

I have a located a place in GA for parts. CSI Tallaposa GA.

If any one is heading out there on Oct 15th send me a PM

Heavysteven

Bumper to Bumper Answer read on another post that you have to use your truck to push your way out(move them foward to allow distance to turn out).

Update
EUC is pending still after 5 days, contacted GL and refaxed my paperwork. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those CYA things. Similar to my expericances with the City of Atlanta.

Email:
Dear Mr. Ruble,

Thank you for your email. Due to the high volume of End Use Certificates (EUCs) received by Government Liquidation (GL) after the close of a Demil BQ Event, we are unable to confirm the receipt of your EUC at this time.

Please resubmit your EUC paperwork to us at the Customer Service department, we will be able to note your account and send you an email confirming that your paperwork has been received. Simply re-fax to 480-367-1450 or email your documents as an attachment to info@govliquidation.com.

Please continue to monitor the website for updates, and allow up to 7 business days for a status update. If your EUC requires revisions, an email will be sent to the primary (active) email address listed on the account. If you choose not to resubmit your paperwork and the status of your EUC has not been updated 5 business days after the date of this email, please contact our Customer Relations Team at 480-367-1300 for further instructions.

To check the status of a EUC, log onto “My Account”, and then select the Invoices tab. A new set of tabs will appear just below that, including one pertaining to EUC Status.

We hope this information has been helpful. Thank you and have a great day.

Warmest Regards,

Customer Service Department
Government Liquidation, LLC
DOD Surplus, LLC
15051 N. Kierland Blvd, Third Floor

Heavysteven

Bumper to Bumper Answer read on another post that you have to use your truck to push your way out(move them foward to allow distance to turn out).

Update
EUC is pending still after 5 days, contacted GL and refaxed my paperwork. I have a feeling this is going to be one of those CYA things. Similar to my expericances with the City of Atlanta.

Email:
Dear Mr. Ruble,

Thank you for your email. Due to the high volume of End Use Certificates (EUCs) received by Government Liquidation (GL) after the close of a Demil BQ Event, we are unable to confirm the receipt of your EUC at this time.

Please resubmit your EUC paperwork to us at the Customer Service department, we will be able to note your account and send you an email confirming that your paperwork has been received. Simply re-fax to 480-367-1450 or email your documents as an attachment to info@govliquidation.com.

Please continue to monitor the website for updates, and allow up to 7 business days for a status update. If your EUC requires revisions, an email will be sent to the primary (active) email address listed on the account. If you choose not to resubmit your paperwork and the status of your EUC has not been updated 5 business days after the date of this email, please contact our Customer Relations Team at 480-367-1300 for further instructions.

To check the status of a EUC, log onto “My Account”, and then select the Invoices tab. A new set of tabs will appear just below that, including one pertaining to EUC Status.

We hope this information has been helpful. Thank you and have a great day.

Warmest Regards,

Customer Service Department
Government Liquidation, LLC
DOD Surplus, LLC
15051 N. Kierland Blvd, Third Floor

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks