• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Throttle return spring for deuce

ralbelt

I don't know what it looks like, but if your local outdoor power equipment dealer is a good guy he might have something that he can match up, power eq has springs for everything.

djimmy31

Thanks for the help guys, I was just trying to find one locally real quick as I am picking up the truck on Thursaday and wanted to have one just in case.

Keith_J

The spring rate only affects how hard you have to press on the go pedal. But it needs to close the throttle fully.

bryan70546

the stock spring is 8 inches long , go to autozone and get the universal throttle spring its pretty heavy duty and they are real cheap buy a few just in case you will have to cut and bend it to make it fit but they work very well . I have one on my truck due to the fact that mine broke on the interstate its been on there a while and is still going strong.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks