• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FT-500 Deuce and a half Fire Truck 530B Model Wanted!!! Gotta Have It!!!!

scootertrs

Been working on getting my deuce and a half fire truck functional, and that means running reliably, shooting water like it should and of course, sirens and lights doing their thing! Now a neighbor tells me that he remembers seeing a model (don't know the scale) somebody made of this truck. Of course, he cannot remember the brand, nor how long ago it was since he saw it. He is certain that he saw it and that it was a scale model of specifically my model fire truck. I figure that if it exists, some of our readers had to have seen it. I really would like to have it sitting in my living room... since my better half will not hear of me having the real thing there... -:) Anyway, thanks for the help. Any heads up would be greatly appreciated... Godspeed

Last edited:

scootertrs

Engine5 thank you for the compliment!!! She is a sweetheart... Right now I have a friend that has a powder coating shop doing the front bumper, winch and some of the siren stuff in black. Funny, she is a handful and a half to drive with her tank full, but after it is all said and done, you cannot help but smile or chuckle... she is a blast... If you are down the the South Florida area, I would be glad to let you take her for a spin.

boomer

Hi Scooter,
Nice 530 B rig you have. It's good to know there is one more out there. I had a prior post, as to how many of them were out there, as I was talking to another collector who has one. Thanks for putting on some photos. We need to see some more, when you get everything back on.

79driver

Not to hijack, but do you have any more pics of the yellow bronco in the background?

I like the paintjob on that duece, our dept just got a m35a3 and i several of us wanted to paint it red with a black top like yours. Instead its going to be all red with black bumpers, steps, fuel tank and roll cage.

Also how much water does that tank hold?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks