• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Water in Fuel Sensor

motormayhem

How could I go about testing the water in fuel sensor? I have the notorious lean from the pressure sensor on the block and am debating on just plugging the hole for the sensor and using the base or getting something else with a water separator and sensor to use. If the base is working besides the leak i will stick with it so I want to test the sensor and heater if that is possible. And if it turn out to not be functioning what is a good replacement filter setup that has the water in fuel sensor?

Thanks,
Miles

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks