• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Where does your deuce live?

mattgw86

Well I'm gonna be buying a deuce soon and need to find a place to keep it. Where does everyone on here keep yalls trucks? I know everyone on here doesn't own lots of land, so what do yall do? Post up some pics of your deuces in their homes.

Last edited:

Pinz25086

I keep mine right next to the fence between my house and the neighborhood jerks house. I have plenty of land but enjoy driving him crazy!!

1qwkgoat

I keep mine out at my parents place. Since I don't have a shop yet, and my dad does it much nicer to work on it there

boomer

Some live in garage building #1, along with the rest of my m v's, antique, classic and muscle cars. The rest are in building #2 which is next door, along with the shop area and parts, parts and more parts!

redcoat54th

In my drivway. I live in a small town and it only drives one guy crazy (too bad for him). Not sure when the snow gets here and it gets cold. Might store it at a friends farm but then I will not be able to play with it if the fancy strikes me. Bob

Snarky

I keep mine in the driveway, at my house, the driveway is big enough four cars, and the deuce fills one space, the VW golf is behind it, the F250 is beside it, and the FJ is behind the F250.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks