• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Indianapolis M1009 Blazer sale ... GL

91W350

Was anybody here lucky enough to get one? I was watching the one with 2383 miles showing on the clock and could not get my bid to go through on the cell phone. Somebody got lucky! They had 17 closing there today, wish I could have snagged one!

91W350

There was several of those in that auction as well. I should have hot footed it home to bid, there will probably be more...

bigswin

hey fellas, I picked up one from the Indy auction. it's a 86 with 72k on it. Rust wasn't bad, at least on the body, I'm sure there is plenty underneath. Went out and inspected them yesterday and they were all pretty average, obviously some better than others. One of the guys out there had a jump box and battery charger so we were able to get most of them started in the time we had. Mine seemed to run pretty well and I was happy with the purchase. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions once I get it. Haven't even seen one of these since Kuwait 03. Later!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks