• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Winch top cross member

migz

I need the top cross member on top of the winch for one of my M35's. The winch was pretty hammered when I got it and the top cross member was missing. No doubt from winch abuse. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell or is there anyone on the forum that can fabricate one up and sell it to me?

Thanks
Mike

migz

thanks guys, I knew I could locate one in short order here. I bought one from dabtl. thanks again for the links they didn't come up in the searches I did on the forum.

bede63

OD Iron does not show the top plates on their website, only the rear plate. Am I missing something? Memphis Equipment should have the top plates, I got one about 8 months ago from them. They need to be drilled for the data plate rivets. Price was about $25.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks