• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How to disable constant e mail notification

Westex

Every time a post is made to a thread I get on, my e mail at the office hets hit and it's not something I want. I've gone into my user CP and reset the field under options so as not to receive thread post e mail notifications. They're still coming through, however. I'm at a loss as to how to fix this. Any help?

Blood_of_Tyrants

Click on "User CP" Just below the SS banner. When your profile page comes up, look down the list and click on "Edit Options". Then go to the block marked "Default Thread Subscription Mode" and select "No Email Notification" from the pulldown menu. Click "Save" at the bottom and you are good to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks