• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

EUC's from event 4737

JCKnife

As a first-time GL buyer, I know my EUC is going to take longer. I also understand that, as a big event just ended, GL has a ton of paperwork to get through. I'm not being impatient.

But with the demil code change and the remaining trucks being pulled from GL, I'm nervous they're going to try to un-do event 4737.

Has anyone who bought a Deuce from that event had their EUC sent on to Battle Creek?

velociT

It seems that at this time, that if you already have an auction won, you should be good.... but if not.......

I'm still waiting for my first EUC from 4671 if it makes you feel better.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did you get the e-mail note from GL this week? They changed the 45 day cancellation to 60 days, so I guess they expect delays from BC and wanted to tack on 15 days, hoping it would cover them.

Heavysteven

JcKnife,
I was asked for revisions to my EUC on Saturday. I am not concerned at this point:-D.

I have posted part(personal information) of this email.

I sending an email to GL and ask for a confirmation of reciept. PM if you need the emails
Section I, Box 3, “Nature of principal’s business”: Please whiteout “personal” and enter the nature of your business “hobbyist”, “reseller”, “surplus sales”, “collector”. (IN THIS BOX ONLY)

Ø Page 2, please date EUC. Make the year legible.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ANYOTHER CHANGES

Please read, sign and fax back the attached Export letter. The letter is a REQUIRED supplement to the End User Certificate application. Every EUC applicant must sign and return THIS LETTER to us with their EUC (DLA form 1822). Upon receipt, it will be sent to the DCIA assessment office with your EUC application. This letter, regardless of whether you express an intent to export, is required for EVERY customer submitting an End User Certificate.

Please include on your fax cover sheet "EUC REVISIONS - ATTN: Daniel Salgado

Keep in mind that the bid closing date for this sale was October 08, 2009 at 5 PM EST. The EUC deadline is October 20, 2009. If a DRMS-acceptable EUC form has not been received by then, your account may be placed on hold until a 25% default fee or $30.00, whichever is greater, has been paid.

Thank you in advance!!

Daniel Salgado
Government Liquidation
(480) 922-2401 direct line
(480) 596-4480 fax
dsalgado@govliquidation.com

cowhauler185

As a first-time GL buyer, I know my EUC is going to take longer. I also understand that, as a big event just ended, GL has a ton of paperwork to get through. I'm not being impatient.

But with the demil code change and the remaining trucks being pulled from GL, I'm nervous they're going to try to un-do event 4737.

Has anyone who bought a Deuce from that event had their EUC sent on to Battle Creek?
My first one took 46 days at BC, hopefully if I do another it won't take so long,,:roll:

falcody

Banned
I sent my EUC in last Monday, and it was sent to Battle Creek on Thursday or Friday. I won an M109a3 and a 105 trailer out of Little Rock on 4737. It looks like we may be in for a long wait.

Cody

TulsaME

For Event 4737: I sent my EUC in last Monday. It was sent to BC Friday... same as flacody above. I will be picking up an M35A2C (My first Duece!) from Little Rock.

ARYankee

Congrats TulsaME. If you need any assistance and I'm around just let me know. I don't live too far from Little Rock plus I have to pick up a 105 from that same event.

falcody

Banned
For Event 4737: I sent my EUC in last Monday. It was sent to BC Friday... same as flacody above. I will be picking up an M35A2C (My first Duece!) from Little Rock.
Tulsa, Did you preview? ARyankee and I looked at the dropside you bought. It started and ran. I think it had brakes...(don't remember for sure though) I thought about bidding on it, but was bidding an a winch truck until the price got too high. I did end up with a nice 109 though. Good luck on your recovery!

Cody

TulsaME

Tulsa, Did you preview? ARyankee and I looked at the dropside you bought. It started and ran. I think it had brakes...(don't remember for sure though) I thought about bidding on it, but was bidding an a winch truck until the price got too high. I did end up with a nice 109 though. Good luck on your recovery!

Cody
Not meaning to highjack the thread but...

Cody, I did not preview. I would appreciate any info you may have on the truck. I would like to drive it back to Tulsa if possible. The 109 looked like a nice truck. Your right the winch trucks went for more than I wanted to spend too. That's when I went for the dropside. Can't wait for more info if you have it... I suppose a PM is in order if you have anything.

ARyankee, Thanks for the generous assistance offer. I will PM you when my EUC clears. If ... happens, it would be nice to have help.

Thanks guys! :-D

number9

I did my EUC on line with Heidi. I failed to print, sign and date it before emailing it to her. My fault. This was on 10-9-09.

I got am email from Daniel on 10-16-09 at 7:50PM that my EUC needs revisions - needs me to sign and date, then fax back. I did it that night. Also sent an email to Daniel asking him to confirm he got them on the fax machine.

I got online chat with Heidi today and she had me fax them again to her - different fax #. She confirmed she got them and ensured me she would get them to Daniel and I wouldn't be charged the 25% penalty since the EUC has to be accepted before tomorrow.

I have left a voice mail for Daniel as well this morning and sent him an email again this evening asking for his confirmation that he has my revised EUC documents.

I HOPE they don't try and hit me with the penalty or cancel my auction.

JCKnife

I was chatting with Heidi today, trying to move things along, and she said the EUC deadline for that auction would be the 27th, not the 20th. She also said that I would not be...I forget the word she used? Disqualified? Something else? Anyway, I wouldn't be blamed if the delay was on their end.

nhdiesel

I got am email from Daniel on 10-16-09 at 7:50PM that my EUC needs revisions - needs me to sign and date, then fax back. I did it that night. Also sent an email to Daniel asking him to confirm he got them on the fax machine.

I have left a voice mail for Daniel as well this morning and sent him an email again this evening asking for his confirmation that he has my revised EUC documents.

I HOPE they don't try and hit me with the penalty or cancel my auction.

Yea, good luck getting hold of Daniel. I left numerous phone messages and e-mails for him when I was dealing with the Export Letter. No answer. Only after I resent everything through Heidi did I get any response, a confirmation that he received my paperwork.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks