• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I need bumper clevises please

oldshep

I need 2 of the stock bumper clevises for my bobbed truck. You know the ones that mount on the top. Does anybody have some laying around. Thanks.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I need one too - stolen in Barstow while I was waiting for my EUC.

oldshep

i dont even need the pins in them. im going to put bolts though them. i just need the ones that fit the bumper flush.

BFR

Rocket Surgeon
I have to ask. Which ones are you calling "stock"? I know of three different styles that are used. They look alot alike, but are not the same.

This is where someone like DD comes in and says why they changed.

Just the same....if you guys can't get them anywhere closer, etc. PM me. I have all the styles in a pile. So I will need to know which ones you want. $10 a pop plus the stamp. Some may not have the safety pin and chain on them. But I don't think that many people want them that I'll run out of decent completes clevises.
I would be very interested if you have a couple of the ones that use 7/8" pins (as far as I know these were only used on the gassers)

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BFR, The ones you are talking about are the same p/n as the those on rear of a gasser.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks