• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anyone going to Ft. Sill soon???

DeuceNewbie

just wondering if anyone is heading to Ft. Sill soon?this is my first recovery and didnt know if anyone was headed there or has any insight on what pick-ups are like there......do they offer any assistance? getting ahold of them has been difficult.

im am expecting my EUC soon!! 45 Days from my EUC going to BC is this friday oct 23 ...anyone have any recent info on how long your first EUC has taken?

im ready for this wait to be over!

dabtl

Really nice people at Sill. I usually enter on the Sheridan Rd. south gate. Close to GL.

The vehicles are not at the main site. They are kept elsewhere.

army_nurse

let me know if you need some help Ft. Sill is not far from my home town and i visit there often. it is easy to navigate and getting back to denton would be a snap. you can go on highways not often traveled. What kind of shape is the truck in. will you be driving it or will you need hauling assistance?. PM me and let me know more. If i am not working i will probally be able to help.

M813A1

There is a Good Wrecker Service in Lawton and they do not charge much to pick up a truck !! Alsford Towing is the company i used to tow my truck off base before driving it home !! They also have a storage area as well !!

DeuceNewbie

thanks for the help and offers! i may have to take yall up on them...at the moment i am planning on driving it the 160 miles back home...but that is all dependant on if i get my EUC back ...ever! 48 days and counting since BC

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks