• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Deuce Tractor Hard Top

kochevnik

Did the Deuce Tractor (M275A2) ever come with a hard top ?

All I have seen is soft tops and that's not going to work in WA.

I saw someone in the classifieds selling a 5 ton hardtop and it said this would also fit the Deuce - so would any of the Deuce/5 ton hard tops fit the M275A2 ?

I am leaning towards the M275A2 but probably won't be ready to buy until next spring - but I figure they are hard enough to find that I might as well let people know if they've heard of one for sale, I'd appreciate them shooting me a PM/email.

I think I almost have the wife talked into a Deuce - but I have to swap for a trip back to China probably in the Spring - :roll:

Anyone else on here got a Chinese wife ? Mine of course thinks I'm nuts :-D and that was even before I got hooked on getting one of these.

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When the 275A2's were built back in 1966-67, you only got a hard top (arctic enclosure) if you were going to the arctic, and then it was the whole thing, fuel personnel heaters, engine heater, etc., and back then, it was a kit, not equipped from the factory.

The 275 has the same cab as the rest of the 2 1/2 ton series and the 5 ton as well. M275A2's are not easy to find at all. I love mine and would not sell it at all.

Wives of all nationalities have a hard time with all hobbies, not just this one. The line "would you rather I be at the bar/cabaret" works for me . . .

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just make sure you don't get a hard top for a 900 series 5 ton, they won't fit. They are about a foot too wide. There are alot of the 900 series tops that have data plates that say they fit a deuce or 5 ton but they don't.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks