• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2009 GA rally pics

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Got your attention HUH? Well I got back to GA @2055 and am finally loaded up. 3 vehicles headed out at 0930 plus whoever WM drags out to meet here. We should be there 1230 tomorrow unless he brings Murphy.:roll: I have a tow bar cause I know he will need it.:-D

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Same here hndrsonj...the CAMO Crew and MARK will SP the Columbus Compound at 08:30hrs 10/23/09...should arive at the Rally between noon and 13:00hrs. (Slow trip).:-D

Bringing M185A3 w/M105 trailer, M109A3, FAV jeep, M38A1 MP Jeep and MARKS M1028 Contact truck.

Sadly the transport tractors are on mission tomorrow...so no armor:cry:

See ya soon my Brothers and Sisters:-D

dc3coyote

Yall better keep us updated and TONS of pics. I am VERY disappointed that I can not make it this year, but time is the issue this year. YEAY for deploying tuesday.

zout

I guess if I could have gone I would not take pics and post them for folks that could not make it (yeah right)

Sure looking forward to see all the hustle and bustle over there - come on guys - pics pics pics

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
OK...IT'S 22:01HRS...10/23/09...I HAVE 7 CAMO MEMBERS AT THE RALLY AND GOD ONLY KNOWS WHO ELSE!!!!!!!!!!
I'VE BEEN TRYING ALL NIGHT TO CONTACT CAMO MEMBERS AND OTHERS THAT I KNOW ARE THERE...WITHOUT RESPONSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU RASCALS ARE HAVING A BLAST WITHOUT ME:twisted:
I DIDN'T GET TO GO CAUSE MB HURT HER BACK...AND I AIN'T GONNA LEAVE A HURT TROOP DOWN AND IN PAIN.

AND NOT A SINGLE PIC HAS BEEN POSTED? BY ANYONE??

IS THERE ANY JUSTICE IN LIFE?

CAN ANYONE IN NORTH GA POST A PIC OF THE RALLY?

I AM HAVING WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS HERE!!!!!!!

CAN SOMEONE HELP A BROTHER OUT?????????????????????????/

AND YES...I MEAN TO YELL AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS...ER FINGER TIPS...WHATEVER:cry:

Blythewoodjoe

Well if any of you see this today, take a few for me, I will not be able to attend. As long as it is dry weather I am going to have to work, including tomorrow. I prayed for rain but the Good Lord has given me Sun. Gotta go dig some ditches.

Joe Trapp

Srjeeper

YOU RASCALS ARE HAVING A BLAST WITHOUT ME:twisted:

I DIDN'T GET TO GO CAUSE MB HURT HER BACK...AND I AIN'T GONNA LEAVE A HURT TROOP DOWN AND IN PAIN. :cry:

PB, if the weather down there is anything like up here, be glad your were your at. :shock:

Curl up with MB and watch the Military Channel in the dry. :wink:

Tell MB she's in our prayers and to get better quick....:-D

'Stay the course' and 'soldier on my friend'....[thumbzup]

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
well, my trip home and in turn the GA. MV rally got cancelled at the last minute, had to run crane because the crane op. i replaced went hunting last Friday and proceed to fall out of his deer stand and break his leg. now with that said, the rally was supposed to be in full GO mode Friday, NOTHING on site last night and still NOTHING as of 1200 today, whats up with this lack of comm. just a thought, maybe the whole group is under lock down because someone saw ALL the MVs and WM and called the feds, thinking that they were being invaded by a par-military org.

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
Man, whats going on I called Wreckerman and left a message. Woody and I got held up at the begining of the week wit equipment issues then had to go to FT Polk to pick up tires well the remnents of the hurricane came through that same morning. Still a lot of rain for a dead hurricane. Well we got back yesterday but are still a load behind. It seem nothing has worked right this week. Hope all is well at the rally.

zout

The mods should link them when they sign in to this thread - only when they post pics of the rally would they be allowed to access anything else - yeah where is Clinto anyhow - he is bringing me back a hardtop.:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:
evil members not posting
They are probably saying "I bet the guys on SS sure would like to see what is going on over here"
I feel abandonded

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well...truthfully...there is a commo problem up there. Unless ya have a sattcom unit or something there is no signal for cell phones etc. Had that same problem last year...MB got worried cause I didn't call her until we drove about 8 miles to get a signal.

I've had two reports from the CAMO Crew today...seems to be a much better turnout this year than last and everyone seems to be having a good time.
Seems like one of our troops (CAMO) may have passed out and slept on his trailer last night...at least the rest of the crew covered him with a sleeping bag and blankets and he was fine and ready to party again today. :-D

I guess what burns me worse than not seeing any pics is that Troy and Tony got to "break in" my friggin M185A3 camper instead of me:!: And...my office manager had the EXACT bear sheets/pillow cases I wanted and they went north to the rally:-x

Oh well...as long as SOMEONE has a good time...I guess it's all good:cry:

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well Uglyranger...don't forget that I heard your conversation with the Imperial S-5 today...remember? The blackmail pics?...I figure we are good for 100K minimum.

I went on ebay and bid on a bunch of nice stuff...we are gonna have ta push the CAMO Crew hard to collect so I can pay off what we won:wink:...lol...never know...maybe he got pics of some other folks...so next week...we can get more stuff:-D

WHAT HAPPENS IN GEORGIA...STAYS IN GEORGIA...If the price is met:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks