• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Items that don't sell?

yeager1

Just curious- So GL's minimum bid is $150, and some items just are not worth that and don't sell. Some items with no bidders at all. So what does GL do with them? Just relist them? Scrap them? Or combine them with other similar unsold items to make for a more valuable lot worth $150?

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure what they eventually do with them, but I have seen some items come back up. There was a rough M105A2 at Meade that came up at least twice in the last year.

yeager1

but I have seen some items come back up
I've seen them mysteriously pull larger items (like trucks) that haven't gone as $$ high as they wanted them to before closing also. Just not sure about smaller things like pumps, generators, tool boxes and such

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think it depends on the local GL location. I've noticed some items are relisted the same way, some are combined into larger lots, and some are scrapped if they don't sell.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks