• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Recovery at Knox today - Sale 4678

jackalay23

Sorry for the late notice - but I am making my recovery at Fort Knox today. If any of you guys from sale 4678 need me to look at anything on your trucks let me know. This is my first Deuce so the anticipation is killing me. My vision is already blurry from squinting at my monitor for the last 5 hours!

wsucougarx

My only recommendation is take things slow if you plan on driving her home. Check everything over twice!!! Please make sure your brakes are good to go if you plan on driving her home. Remember to take it easy when you have her on the road. She may have sat for sometime. Best of luck to you and your recover and remember one more thing...TAKE LOTS OF PICS because we all expect a full write up:wink:

greenjeepster

Wow, that was fast turn around for a first time EUC. :grin:

I wonder how Marcus plans to be in two places at once today? He is supposed to be in Frankfort today.

Scarecrow1

Good luck with your new purchase , I can only imagine the butterflies in your stomach, Keep her between the ditches and have a safe trip home . and post pics, pics, pics :razz:

JCKnife

Wow, that was fast turn around for a first time EUC. :grin:

I wonder how Marcus plans to be in two places at once today? He is supposed to be in Frankfort today.
What's going on in Frankfort?

Good luck to the OP! Looking forward to pics. How long was your EUC turnaround?

greenjeepster

What's going on in Frankfort?

Good luck to the OP! Looking forward to pics. How long was your EUC turnaround?
I had my appointment to go out and look my trucks over. I just slipped in last time, didn't have an appointment. Anyway like I suspected he was not able to be in both places and did not show up in Frankfort. Luckily the guard at the gate was the same guy as last time and he recognized me and let me in to get my Vin #s
Insurance quotes here I come:-D

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks