• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

priming the pump

tokarev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The fuel pump on my M35 stopped pumping - still made noise like it was working but no fuel output. Removed the pump to find the pump unit was frozen up - more like gunked up. After removing the lower part of the pump and washing it down with some MEK it finally freed up. We reinstalled the pump and fuel flow returned. Now the question - Priming the injector pump - Is there a trick to getting the injector pump primed? Bleeding air at all the filters untill theres a steady flow of fuel at each?

JAYHAWK 1962

Had the same problem with one i bought switched out the in tank pump let it run for a minute or two and cranked it for a 5-6 seconds after the fourth sequence started right up have not had any problems since

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks