• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

WTK P/U schedule for Frankfort KY

papercu

According to the G/L site Frankfort KY is not a manned site so there should be a number in your paperwork to call for an appointment.
As for loading help I would say no but maybe someone that has been will post.
Good luck, Wayne

greenjeepster

You have to call Marcus at fort Knox for the loadout appointment. He has developed a notoriety for not showing up and if he is not there you don't load out.

There is no assistance with loading, but they will slave them off for you if a HMMVW is available. Last day I was out there when people were loading out it took about an hr before the guy with the slave cable showed up. So probably should plan on being able to jump start it yourself or bring batteries.

Did your EUC clear?

tblackbu_77

EUC isn't approved yet, but I wanted to get an idea if Frankfort has a set day to pick up or is it any time you can get an appt.

greenjeepster

EUC isn't approved yet, but I wanted to get an idea if Frankfort has a set day to pick up or is it any time you can get an appt.
Usually the days are always a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Marcus has to come out from over an hr and a half away. I have been out there three times now and he only showed up once. The first time the guys that were loading out got let onto the base after a wait and then loaded their trucks up, but then I left so I don't know what they did about getting the invoice signed by the GL official as he was not there.

The second time he was there and everything went pretty quickly with him just signing off as people were ready to do.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks