• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paid in full invoice.

sarge_3ad

Today I received notice of my paid in full invoice for auction 4600 and 4721. I have downloaded these PIF invoices and I wonder if this is all I need to pick up my items?

DieselBob

As far as paper work for the actual items thats all you need, print them and your good. If you are going on base for pickup you will need proof of insurance for the vehicle you are driving and your drivers license.

DeuceNewbie

i also bid and won in event 4600......im now 49 days since it was sent to battle creek....this is my first EUC...should i be concerned? any contact numbers at BC to get ahold of anyone?

JAYHAWK 1962

Dang deuce!! Nothin yet?? I thought for sure you would have heard something by now. Hang in there brother!! friday is going to be the day!!!
Fyi for other 4600 event winners my euc to bc 8/28 approved 9/17. this event was tied into 4 other auction wins all approved the same day.
my first of the 4 auctions was sent to bc 7/16 approved 9/17 so 60 days is not an unrealistic time period to have to wait.

Last edited:

nhdiesel

Its something about 4600 thats taking a long time. A few guys seem to have gotten lucky and got fairly quick invoices, but I'm at 44 days, and this isn't my first EUC. It would be even longer than that, but I had to do the export letter (I didn't know about it...new since I last purchased) and they lost the copy of my driver's license, and I had to send them another. Not sure how they can lose it, I sent 3 copies, one with each EUC I sent to 3 different locations, to ensure they received it. :grin:

Submission of EUC Pending 08/27/2009
EUC revisions requested from Customer 09/09/2009
EUC sent to Battle Creek 09/14/2009
Problem Report Resolution Returned to Battle Creek 10/01/2009

The truck I bid on a few weeks later has been at BC for 37 days (event 4678)

Jim

DeuceNewbie

well thanks for the encouragement....things were looking pretty bleek for awhile! still worried though...also is it realistic to think that once im approved i can be scheduled for pickup withing 1-2 days?

another growing concern i have is that since i will be attempting to drive it home i wonder how they will have me get it off of the lot...from what i understood they said i couldnt even start it on site...

nhdiesel

I've never heard of not being able to start it/drive it, as long as you have the proper paperwork. Once you have the Paid In Full invoice, and you have the truck registered and insured, its YOUR truck. I don't see that its any different driving that off the base than driving your regular vehicle off the base.

Of course they would put up a stink if the truck needs any actual work done before moving it. Usually they have no problems with dead batteries, and many times even help you jump start the trucks.

If they seem impatient, or don't want you to do anything to the truck, just check the oil, jump start it, and get it just off the base, then give it a better look-over before going far.

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks