• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

went for a drive

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
I do the same with my toys but I dont take them out in the rain, I baby my MV's so bad I wont drive it on a wet road cuse it will get dirty under it.

Great pictures:-D, I love the WC! I need both , I need a Jeep for dad - Jay

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Ill go get pictures tomorrow of the M37 and other stuff , I just finished it yesterday on the restoration.(for now)
Im hoping for snow again this year so I can get pictures of them in the white stuff.

The M37 and M38A1 are the smallest things I own , up to the big stuff. IM looking for a WC 51 or a MB or GPW in the future. I like the older smaller MV lately - Jay

Scarecrow1

I remember when I saw my first Deuce in real life it pulled up beside us and scared the crap out of me :oops: Be kind to the kids when your out and about . :razz::razz:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks