• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Tim at Ft. Jackson, SC

MDSA

When Kenneth and I picked up my 3 M200A1 gen trailers last week, Tim was very helpful. He did everything we asked. He carefully picked up each trailer with the forklift and put it where we wanted it. The trailer riding piggyback was delicately lowered 'till we got it right where we wanyed it. When we had a bit of trouble getting the tie-down chains to cooperate, he had a good suggestion. Can't say enough good about him. Thank you Tim.

acmunro

Yes Tim was helpful when I picked a truck up at FT Jackson. He pulled the non runner right up on the trailer with the forklift and a chain. That was nice after an all night and all morning drive to get there.

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have always had very good experiences at Ft. Jackson. One of the few locations that is flexible and works with you. As far as I'm concerned, it also influences my decisions as to where I bid on equipment.

Chief_919

The guys at Gordon are also pretty nice- but they get irritated when you schedule with Tim and he doesn't call them. But even though they were not told I was coming they loaded me right away and were lots of help.... but I am sure Tim got an earful after I left.

exbrown

Tim was very patient with me when my recovery truck had trouble and was a hour and a half late. He helped get the truck loaded on the trailer.

If all my recoveries went as smooth as his, I would be very happy.

airmech3839

Tim is good people and always helps in looking at vehicals and is not scared to show you how well it runs or doesn't run and if he noticed any probs with it while it was in his care. He takes pride in his work and is very professsinal...he covers several DRMO's and seems like it is too easy...he makes me wonder what if all of GL was managed by such fine indiviuals!! maybe buying a truck would be a heck of alot more fun!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks