• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

How German Weapon tec makes the world a better place

Nico

so sweet, it hurt`s:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxO1cho97jY[/media]

at first i thought nice advertisement but at 3:30 it turnes so pathetic....aua

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice to see Krauss Maffei still making kick butt armor long after WWII. Need to get a better advertising agency, though . . .

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
EU programme has different cultural content like a happy story. It reduces testosterone levels to watch that.

Here download and watch this 19MB MPG video, it will put the hair back you your chest that that other video removed. It shows FMTV based MRLS firing.
[media]http://www.bunkerofdoom.com/mil/sys/fmtv1.mpg[/media]

Wolf.Dose

I agree, KMW urgently should change their PR agency.
By the way, after the mine exploded, some funny people from the customer side asked Unimog how it could happen that the tire was blown of the wheel.... Funny Question I thinks...And says a lot about those people ordering such stuff...:roll:. These people still think, a war is something clean and a mine is somethink that just makes BANG and the people walk away like in a movie, all special effects.
Wolf

Stalwart

The same Germans that are drunk and fat in Afghanistan and won't engage, the same Germans that can't fly at night because of EU "Health and Safety" regulations. Oh yeah, those Germans. Notice it isn't about taking the fight to the enemy, it is about 'safety" and feeling good. How PATHETIC, this isn't the people we fought with 65 years ago, these are the new French. They are great people, they just lost their way and their resolve. Very sad . . . at least they still :beer:

Nico

The same Germans that are drunk and fat in Afghanistan and won't engage, the same Germans that can't fly at night because of EU "Health and Safety" regulations. Oh yeah, those Germans. Notice it isn't about taking the fight to the enemy, it is about 'safety" and feeling good. How PATHETIC, this isn't the people we fought with 65 years ago, these are the new French. They are great people, they just lost their way and their resolve. Very sad . . . at least they still :beer:
who want`s that *******s from 65 yeas back again?
it is a political thing. don`t blame it to the german soldiers.
u never will find us in an offensive position again.
when u grew up in germany u`ll better be very very carefull
when it comes to war questions. and that`s ok i think, after all that happend.
so don`t wake up the sleeping dogs.
they are doing thier job as far as the politics will let them.
at least the bundeswehr and the us army are working together :beer:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OjEB-QOOA4&feature=related[/media]

Last edited:

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Blah! It looks like an ad for tampons. Worst ad I've seen even it is from Bundesrepublik Deutschland.

LOL, that does about sum it up.

I thought he was gonna hit on the hot medic. So his wife got knocked up while he was deployed....immaculate conception I guess. We had some of that happen during desert storm.

So how do you know it wasn't a real deployment? Nobody was covered in dirt and crap nor do they appear as if they smell like the rectum of a yak that was dead for a week.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks