• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Thanks Doghead & M38maine

WPNS421

Yesterday I recovered my MKT with the help of M38Maine who made a wide detour to pickup my MKT in Philly and bring it to Upper NY. Unfortunately we didn't even meet as he left the MKT at Dogheads. Thanks for the detour and help.
Doghead met M38maine on the highway and brought the MKT home where I picked it up. Without the help of these people I would have to drive to Philly to do the recouvery. Thanks again, People like this make this site the great site it is. It was a nice day trip, we met some really nice people, saw some nice MVs it doesn't get better. Thanks again
P.S. The only thing that really got my goat, was when the Ms showed me her Gama Goat and then her Mule, two really nice machines. (Doghead thinks they are his, don't tell him different) She even let my wife drive the mule now I'm on the hook to find her one. I tried to buy one of the vehicles but Aime was stubborn as a mule and I couldn't goat her into selling either one. I will be back.

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, you met some of the nicest people on the site right there...IMHO.

I met Eric and Amy at the GA rally this past week, and they are a couple of the nicest, friendliest people I've ever met. I'm glad to hear that you got your MKT and that another member saved you the troubles of having to go all the way to philly to get it. This site is great and it's people like that who make it so.

GamaGoatGirl

P.S. The only thing that really got my goat, was when the Ms showed me her Gama Goat and then her Mule, two really nice machines. (Doghead thinks they are his, don't tell him different) She even let my wife drive the mule now I'm on the hook to find her one. I tried to buy one of the vehicles but Aime was stubborn as a mule and I couldn't goat her into selling either one. I will be back.
This is why I can't sell my mule - can you see the smile on my nephew's face! (and Doghead's too!)

Attachments

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Speddmon...I agree with everything you said about Amy:-D
Musta been a different Doghead you met at the rally:roll:

I know I'm gonna pay for that!!!

WPNS421

Thanks

Well, you met some of the nicest people on the site right there...IMHO.

I met Eric and Amy at the GA rally this past week, and they are a couple of the nicest, friendliest people I've ever met. I'm glad to hear that you got your MKT and that another member saved you the troubles of having to go all the way to philly to get it. This site is great and it's people like that who make it so.
Truer words have never been spoken.

Srjeeper

Amy, your nephew and doghead look like they're havin a ball in the last pics, but who's that strange lookin fella in the muckboots hangin on the back botherin your nephew????:roll:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks