• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ok I plan on buying a deuce

bubba_got_you

Ok I plan on buying a deuce pretty soon and am still in the looking at the options stage.
[FONT=&quot]I know people have shipped them before and am wondering what the coast was (and how far it was)? I’m trying to decide if I want to buy from a privet seller or gl/gsa. [/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
And yes a searched and thanks for the help [/FONT]

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I was just awarded a Deuce from GL. The Deuce was located approximately 700 miles from where I live. The best quote I received was almost $1600.00, plus they wanted another $150.00 to deliver to a residence. I decided to risk it and drive it home. I was lucky in that it started the first try, had brakes, and most everything worked. Although it took 17 hours of driving, I had a great time. However, you need to consider the down side. I was lucky because I had no problems and I also went solo. Good luck.

gunboy1656

Went through a private seller, and put in touch with a trucking company that quoted me $1350 for an 812 mile trip. This was at the beginning of September.

Only downfall with this company they don't carry ramps for offloading, you get to figure that out.

phil2968

I had mine shipped from Camp Grayling in Mich to Lakeland Florida, 1350 miles. Cost me $2600 on a drop deck trailer. Worth every penny. No break downs and no problems with lack of registration or insurance. Was tempted to drive it, truck ran and had brakes but batteries were junk. Glad I had it hauled because of the distance. Would probably drive it if it was 500 miles or less.2cents

jasonjc

Right now all deuces are on hold from GL. You would be better off buying one for a seller. Alot of them are on ebay now cheap or a reseller lots of those to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks