• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

scrap 6x6

rizzo

I want tires, rims, PTO, PTO shaft, winch,front bumper and winch extensions, trans, air pack, front axle. and maybe the shifting column.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DSCC GL folks have nothing. I picked up an engineless deuce there and they locked me in the yard to do my preperations on the truck.
Another visit I bought a pallet of GP tents. It was like pulling teeth to get the pallet to the dock where the truck was. Don't bank on getting anything from them. Might try contacting Miltrucks ( Eric). He's in the Columbus area and had an M816 wrecker, might be able to help if he hasn't sold the wrecker yet. Another thing, they won't be loading or letting you load anytihing if there's even a remote possibility you will keep them a minute late. They about blew a gasket when I got there 30 minutes before closing to get my 2 tents.

Low-Tech-Redneck

Call ahead and see what kind of people are running the operation. Some of them are assholes, and some are quite helpful, just depends on who's in charge. THough, somthing that big and heavy, they probably want no part of, it's not like they can just forklift a pallet for you, that's going to require some big time stuff.

The best solution is to have the bare bones minimum required to get it off the post, and then find a place to stop where no one will bug you and rig up more substantial equipment

Djfreema

In Memorial
In Memorial
I cant believe that truck went for that much. Im sure GL has the ability to see who has the highest reserve then they just have one of thier "people" bid right up to it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks