• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M38 Door Frames

CMP Nut

Hi Fellow M38ers

I am a recent addition to Steel Soldiers and currently own a Cdn M38. I have a request for those of you who have a set of doors. I wish to make a set of steel frames and am looking for a pattern or the dimensions. Can anyone out there help me out? Winter is coming and I plan on driving it all year long...Crazy perhaps but I enjoy driving it so much I can layer clothing and carry a large thermos.

cheers from Windsor Ontario home of the Ford CMP (Canadian Military Pattern)

Mike

mtimo2@hotmail.com

Attachments

SGT FROST

HI MIKE i WILL CHECK WITH A FRIEND AND SEE IF HE HAS A SET I WILL GET BACK WITH YOU,ALSO GO TO THE WEE BEE WEB SIT AND THERE IS A DRAWING OVER A COLOR PRINT THAT MIGHT HELP YOU I WILL ASK AROUND AND GET BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE...SGT FROST

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Stop yelling, Sgt. Frost, be nice. :)

That's a pair of pretty MVs, there, Mike. I love the M38. I really miss my old CJ3A, once you own a Willys Jeep, you never go back. Just something about how small, mobile, and just plain cool they are.

SGT FROST

OH PARDON ME SIR with the generals permission, I was responding to the privates request for help. I was using all capital letter to make it easy to read according to the two images he looks to be A private as long as I have... Out

SGT FROST

Otay well i thought it would help the guy see it easy i do not want to hurt anybody eyes so i will type in the lower case letters. by the way my bible has large print and i and others love it . out!!!

CMP Nut

Life is tooo short

Hey....slow down....life is too short to worry about caps or no caps....I understand that in some instances caps means yelling...but you have to read in context to decide if it is or not. For some it is easier to type all caps and not have to worry about grammatical incorrectness. For others it helps the old tired eyes. Either way it makes no difference to me.

By the way....I found one of each m38 and M38A1 door frames.....now I will start production....cheers and thanks for all the attention.

Mike

jimmyparks

Mike,
I have a M170 and I need door frames for it as well. I think M38a1 driver's side will work. Can you help me out with drawing, dimensions, materials?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks